My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally!!!

Finally finally made it to Yello River again for a campout this weekend. A short adventure due to the rain forecast. But we had perfect weather for riding on Sat and early this am before eating breakfast and loading back up, rain hit just as we were driving back. I took Pheonix and she did very well. I rode her last weekend after her refresher course and this weekend she was very good. Full of energy of course, and we had a big spook at the beginning of the first ride but I stuck thru it and on we went. I wish I couldve stayed longer and been able to take some pics but had left the camera behind. By today's ride she was nearly perfect and acting like she'd done it for years and no more worrying about things from yesterday's ride. Hoping to go again on my next weekend off...

No comments: