My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Training

It has been awhile so here's an update! Dusty has been at the trainer Ray's for 2 weeks now and doing wonderfully. He's a little more high-strung than my others, due to his arab-ness lol, but he's coming along. Last night I took Pheonix there for a refresher course before she gets ridden. What a sucky year, nobody of mine has been ridden yet cuz work has been so fricken nuts. But I'm hoping to at least get some time in before snow flies! Pheonix remembered everything so tomorrow I plan to ride her on a trail ride there and then bring her home. Gearing for a weekend away- hopefully next week- of nothing but me & her and time in the woods with nothing else to think about but where we *finally* are....

No comments: