My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Friday, June 1, 2012

my crew

Here is a pic of my critters a couple days ago- lol obviously not New Year's Day but Ive since fixed the date on my camera. From left to right- Twista (sorrel paint) Dusty (gray arab) Cimmaron (bay) Sierra (bay paint) Kazam (bay roan mini) and Pheonix (buckskin dun). The only horse not in the photo is Blue, who was at the feeder.
         Buckley, my buckskin QH, is sadly no longer with us. In April her battle with cancer was too much for her and we had to do the humane thing, she is buried on a hill overlooking the farm and her horsebarn. So it has been a rather weird spring in light of that. I hope to now have more time to spend with my crew now that I'm no longer working in town. So far I've gotten a few saddles cleaned, oiled and waterproofed but still have alot of stuff to go thru. I need a better tack storage solution so havta build something I think.

No comments: