My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rescue baby is here!


Ain't she a doll? What a sweethart she is, she will be well worth the time and $ she needs to get back on track. I just can't believe there are people out there who do this to dependant creatures- who lie, steal, and do all they can to collect more to starve to death. This little girl has been quieted down alot by Rhonda already, and has treated her issues accordingly. Besides needing weight, poor baby has a bad case of rainrot and an open sore under her chin the size of a 50 cent peice, so is gonna need lots of tlc. But she's very patient and good about getting treatments. Now I have no idea what to call her! But I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world to get the chance with her.

No comments: