My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Yes, it's been forever, and I need to update things round here. It's just farming and inlaw's health issues had taken over the last couple years, so riding was non-existant and the day to day things were cool but time was crunched to write about them.
But now it's spring 2015 and Im trying to reclaim my former life, and starting with one of my favorite horse related tasks-when it is too cold to ride-
all tack and saddles got cleaned and ready for another season, maybe this year will be better than the last few! One of the major projects I have on tap is Sierra. She was the rescue baby from a few years ago, but due to the chaos of family and my trainer retiring (sad!) she still is not broke. But she's quiet and Ive started her on some things this winter... she does look cute, Cim thinks so too...

No comments: