My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Sunday morning Fitting, (pic heavy!)

 Here's the lovely Pheonix again, this time with the Gatsby bridle, and a Collegiate Figure 8 noseband in Full size. She is still wearing her halter as you see, being she's in heat, and it's Sunday morning- meaning there's alot of traffic and the pasture shed is only 6ft from the road and alot of gravel gets flung at it, which always makes them twitchy. For safety reasons I left it on so as to not grab at her mouth in this new getup. 

 The Figure 8 is rather huge on the lower straps, but fits to where it needs to be on the top. (I lowered it a few holes after taking this pic) I also need to get it more supple. 

 She was much more relaxed with this bit (plain snaffle) and I was even able to draw up the noseband so it would quit flopping around, though not tightly cuz there arent enuf holes for it. I'm not sure it can even be done cuz of where the raised section starts.  I do realize it should be under the cheek strap, but just fastened it to stop it flopping around. 

 The Peanut Gallery
"Omergerd! Girl, did you get a new bridle???"

"Ooooooo"
"Ahhhhhh"

"Treats?? I'm sure I saw treats!" 
"Worth it!"

such a good girl..... puts up with all these shaninigans...

No comments: