My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tango's first day

This is several hours after she got home. As you can see, she just wants to get away or hide and has quite the spooky eye going on. She spent most of her time just circling the pen, even long after the burros had settled in.
"Dont look at me, for I must away"

The 3rd pic is her look when I picked up the end of her rope- shortly after that she reared at the sensation of feeling a person on the other end, but I held and she had plenty of slack to try it and make circles at the end of that rope. She ran/trotted/pranced for about 15 minutes and then did the most mouthy gapey display Ive ever seen a horse do and try to face me. When she quit moving I slipped the rope to the ground and called it a win with lots of praise....

....and here she is thinking about what just happened. I must say Im so tickled with how pretty she is. 
And we got through the first day with many many new things to figure out-- but mainly each other!


No comments: