My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Monday, August 31, 2009

new plans....

on this horizon. I have decided to send Pheonix out to get professionally trained next year. And have decided to send Twista out to get finished better than what riding thru cornfeilds would teach her. So some hope remains. My new plan is that my barn be full of lifetime keepers, instead of so many prospects. So getting Twista professionally finished will guarantee her place, as well as Pheonix. In the meantime, I'm keeping an eye out for a good horse to replace Rohan, but it wont be so bothersome- "get-it-done-right-now" doing something active for Twista. Maybe I'm just burned on hoping somthing will turn out after Rohan- looking back she's always been more alpha- but it was the tantrums that proved she was more than I could deal with. But the good news is Twista and Pheonix are quiet and accept new things alot better!!
I've done a test ride on a gelding, but he was too expensive and his feet were issues- so for that i kept looking. No pospects in that dept lately, but my attention has focused onto Twista as needing my $ now lol.

No comments: