My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Something good...

is gonna happen in my horse corner of the world :). I finally managed to save up enuf to send Rohan out to a trainer, who will break her to drive, and hopefully take some of the sass out of her. Then it's back to her saddle work, and hopefully simultaneously as well, as the driver suggested he drive her around first and get her tired and then resume her lessons under saddle. I just wanna be able to enjoy her again- right now the honeymoon is looking more like a divorce lol!
My other project is gonna be making some trot poles and caveletti and having some fun with those. But I gotta get them built first. The tackroom is somewhat sorted, still need to clean some saddles, but will worry bout that once school starts. And I still need to get rid of the fabric closet, but since I have nothing else to put its contents into, well there it remains still.

No comments: