My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Un-Stable events update

Guess I havent updated how things were in my horse world/barn with everyone, just Sierra and Pheonix. Turns out I wont be buying any new colts this year, Sierra's mom came back open, and did Pheonix's mom, so being thier ordeal was hard enuf for them to survive, a pregnancy wasnt gonna happen. Just makes me wanna kick that rotten SOB girl to Canada for what all she did to them. But next year there'll be a bunch of colts to see at Rhonda's and so I'm gearing towards one then.
Buckley is getting treatment for her eye again, and this time she's alot better behaved for it. She'll see a vet this week for a possible surgery on it. She's in with Sierra for company now so the other horses can't boss her into anything with her eye patch on.
Twista is gonna get shoes this coming week as well and I plan to take her on a camping trip, first ever weekend away and it's SO gonna rock! I cant wait to take Pheonix on one!
Dusty is scheduled to go to the trainer's later this fall and see how he does.
Cim and Kajun are thier old selves, however Kajun is really starting to show her age and health problems, so there's a day coming I really hate thinking about.
So there'll be 3 riding horses here once fall comes.. hopefully Dusty too later on, and that'll be 1 for everybody. Sierra makes 5 when her time comes, and one more colt after that. Then it'll be enuf for us and company too, and I can set aside a horse to try gaming and I'm thinking Pheonix will be it...

No comments: