My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Thursday, August 19, 2010

gonna go awol...

I'm hoping this is the weekend that a campout is finally gonna work out! Last time everything got scrambled for poor Buckley's ordeal, but this round everybody seems to be doing fine. I plan on taking Pheonix for this one and doing some bond time with her. It's a perfect scenario- we'll go and spend all that time riding, then back at the campsite there'll be other horses but not her stablemates, so I'll be her familiarity and the more time I spend grooming, petting, etc, the stronger she'll bond and it'll be a good thing. Plus I'm really looking forward to a couple days of just horse-ness, instead of all the normal chaos of life otherwise.
So this is my plan (again)

Another major thing is all week I've been practicing hooking up the trailer by myself and it's getting easier every time- so no more asking for help in that regard. now I just gotta work on the backing up a trailer-- which always goes better if nobody's watching cuz hubby just laughs and then I get all grr. But I'll get it eventually.

No comments: