My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Wednesday, July 8, 2009




Some of my girls... The sorrel Paint is Twista, a 7 year old mare, and the dun is Pheonix, a 2 year old Paint breeding stock filly. There are 4 other horses and 2 ponies that I'll get pics later, but a bio of these 2: Twista was born here and was the first foal outta my stud and mare Chika, neither of which I own anymore. I broke her at age 4 to western and english but consider her green yet, as she needs alot more miles. But she's quiet and easy going, and was my favorite since day 1. Now she shares that spotlight with a couple others, Pheonix being one of them. Pheonix I bought as a yearling and she has such an awesome brain and beauty beyond. She's been saddled and bridled and no big deal. This fall I plan to start getting on her and see what she does.... the only white on Pheonix is a sock on her left hind leg, but that's cool cuz she has zebra stripes down her legs instead ;).
So the horses and a zillion other projects keep me busy-- it's my own fault if I ever get bored. Family, pets, a farm, plus painting, needlework, beadwork, scrapbooking, gardening, well there's never a dull moment.

No comments: