My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Friday, April 10, 2015

18 Things...

I've been seeing this on other horse blogs and thought it was very cool! But since I have 6 horses and have to be fair, it'll just be the top 3 things about each horse ;).
1. Cim  1. I love how he hasnt changed a bit in the 20 years Ive owned him, his quirks are what makes him so person-like
             2. I love how he helps manage the others cuz he is the Ol Man, when moving the herd he is my wingman.
             3. Even though he can be rude to the others, it's still rather a warm fuzzy that he gets so jealous to be the focus of my attention.

2.   Twista.  1. I love how easy she accepts new things and has to be in your pocket
                    2. I love that she doesnt spook at birds and deer out on the trail, even when they pop out under her nose.
                    3. I love how crazy her coloring is

3 Pheonix    1. I love everything about this horse but most of all her brain.
                    2. I love how quiet and in your pocket she is.
                    3. Did I mention her brains? Cuz she came fully loaded with them

4 Dusty       1. I love how he's spirited but obedient
                    2. I love how he's always been easy to assist or treat, lol this is important cuz he's called Dangerprone Dusty for a reason
                    3. I love how pretty he is

5 Sierra      1. I love how she's blossomed from a scraggly little rescue into a pretty mare
                   2. I love working with her
                   3. I love that she is really bonding now that Ive started working with her, she actively seeks out my attention

Kazzam    1. He's a plucky little mini who thinks he's 15hh, what's not to love?
                 2. I love how he's always the first to nicker at the sight of us or if he hears us.
                 3. I love how he changes colors so dramatically, being bay roan.

It was actually rather hard choosing just 3......
   

2 comments:

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

It was fun reading this and getting to know your horses. I'm kind of obsessed with buckskin coloring right now.

Kate said...

Thank you!I love buckskins too but they're hard to find