My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Sunday, April 12, 2015

all sorts of spring doings

It's all about Spa Day and shedding season! First up is Dusty's braid job, being Ive never done this and he has a long and thick mane, I figured he could be my guinea pig ;). It's 'ok' for a first try but not to my standard of perfection by any means. Practice practice practice.... I think I will try some Quik Braid and see if that helps. I Love the look of english braids but cant bring myself to cut or thin manes, omg after all the work to grow them it's something I probably wont ever do. And since the english experiment is for my own amusement there's no need to worry bout it, and the braid here will be my insurance should there even be a worry in future. 

Everyone is shedding gobs of hair, as you see here with the mane comb, but anything that comes in contact is covered in shedded hair- including myself, thank God nobody's allergic- and the birds here know enough that when there's gobs of fuzz on the ground it's time to go shopping for nesty home improvements, they were rather excited to see it. So my evening chores were rather peaceful after a crazy weekend, which was nice. 

No comments: