My photo
just a girl with alot on her mind

Thursday, April 30, 2015

initial fitting...

"Well, this is different" 
is what she seems to be thinking.... Chew, chew, chew. "Definately different"
And after some adjustments to sit just right I think this bridle will work :) . However, the noseband is not her thing, nor the eggbutt bit. For some reason, none of my horses have ever liked eggbutt bits, it's been sitting in my tack for the last 20 years, everyone has tried it but nobody likes it. So... I need to get another of her bits she likes, and I think I will put a Figure 8 on this bridle and see if she likes that better. She's not used to having her mouth kept closed, and likes to yawn and lick alot when bridled, so I want to keep her in that same relaxed attitude. 
But so far at least I know it fits ;)

No comments: